Join now - be part of our community!

sony account set up but wont allow me to track my order??

profile.country.en_GB.title
fuswednesday
Visitor

sony account set up but wont allow me to track my order??

When i go into my sony account and then click on track ur order, it takes me to a new screen, which then asks my password again, as well as providing my email address. However when i enter my password it says my log on is not valid!!  tried to call sony help line but unable to speak to anyne. I called the sony centre where i ordered it from and they confirmed that its not been dispacthed yet. Any help or advice please n how i can get in my track ur order screen.

many thanks

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Did you order your Vaio from Sony Online Store?

I don't think items ordered through a retailer like Sony Centres can be tracked online.

:thinking:

profile.country.en_GB.title
ArumLily
Visitor

I have the same problem with this complete joke of a website, obviously designed by someone who knows nothing about website design.

I`ve ordered a HDD recorder & have been told to track it on this website, I`d forgotten my password so I reset my password. To log in to this site I have to use my new password but then to track my order I have to sign in yet again with my old password (which I`ve now remembered) , but having signed in for the second time I`m told that I have no previous orders & no open orders.

I try to contact Sony but all I`m told is that I`ve logged in. This site won`t let me contact Sony with a query tracking my order. This really is the worst website that I`ve had the misfortune to have to use. For a company that deals in technology Sony looks extremely stupid with the mess they call a website.. I`m told to ask a question but all the example questions are only about technical problems. Just how I am supposed to ask a question about my order then?

I suggest you get in a professional who knows about websites design to sort out this site instead of using someone who is on some kind of work experience who know s absolutely nothing about technology,:smileyangry: