Join now - be part of our community!

Autorestarting Vaio

MisieQ
Visitor

Autorestarting Vaio

Hi

I've got problem with my vgn-fe31M. IT's restarting itself - I thought it was drivers or hardware fault but lately I've dicovered that there is an option 'Automatically Restart' in "My Computer/properties/Advanced/Startup and recovery/settings/system failure" I unmarked it I even downloaded the Microsoft Autoreboot remover but it was useless 😞 My Vaio is still restarting unexpectally without any alert or warning 😞

That what I've found in 'Computer Management/Event Viewer'

The description for Event ID ( 19011 ) in Source ( MSSQL$VAIO_VEDB ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: (SpnRegister) : Error 1355.

There's a possibility that is a Norton backup or sth like that - bcs I've uninstalled Norton by Norton Remover.. I had such a problems earlier - with Microsoft Kernel Wave Audio Driver and with other (uninstalled) antivirus backups.
If anybody has any idea how to repair it, solve the problem or figure sth out I'd appreciate it!

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi MisieQ,

Does anything in this Microsoft Article help at all?

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q303411

It seems to be a SQL Server permissions thingie! Is the Service 'SQLAgent$VAIO_VEDB' running at startup? Have a look in Computer Management -> Services.

:thinking: