hello

i do i convert dvds so i an watch them on my tablet

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.fr_BE.title
bennybuche
New

3 solutions:

- You can find the video_XX.ts file which contains the main movie and copy it (as it is) on your SD card, to play it from the card;

- You can rip the movie with any free DVD ripper software you can find with Google to make your own personal safety copy;

- You could also share your pc dvd reader on your home network and access the dvd from your tablet with any file manager software combined with a video player...

Hope it helps...

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.fr_BE.title
bennybuche
New

3 solutions:

- You can find the video_XX.ts file which contains the main movie and copy it (as it is) on your SD card, to play it from the card;

- You can rip the movie with any free DVD ripper software you can find with Google to make your own personal safety copy;

- You could also share your pc dvd reader on your home network and access the dvd from your tablet with any file manager software combined with a video player...

Hope it helps...

profile.country.it_IT.title
brorm2tsmac
Visitor

It's easy to do so.

What you need is a DVD to Sony Tablet S Converter program.

And I would like to share this program with you: Brorsoft DVD Ripper. It's able to convert DVD discs, DVD IFO/DVD ISO videos to MP4, AVI, MOV, MKV, WMV with different video resolutions for further playback on Sony Tablet S, iPad 2, iPhone 4S, Apple TV, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Motorola Xoom and so on.

The best important factor appropriates me to choose it is its large variety of video formats. I feel it is very dependable and does exactly what I need it to do. Overall I am very happy with it and feel it was a good investment of my money. So I thinks it's worth to try and you can have a free trial at first.

After downloading the trial version/full version of the program, import or add DVD discs/DVD IFO/DVD ISO videos to it, and then choose “H.264 Video(*.mp4)” or “MPEG 4 Movie(*.mp4)” as output format in the "Common Video" profile sublist, and then click “Settings” icon to adjust audio and video parameters.

You can set frame rate at 30, bitrate as 1500, video size as 1280*720 to  make the perfect playback effect for Sony Tablet S. Besides, as we  know, Sony Tablet S supports 1280 x 800 pixels resolution, so you can  also set your video size(resolution) as 1280*800 for full screen  playback.

For more information please refer to this detailed guide: Best DVD to Sony Tablet S Converter- Watch/Play DVD movies on Sony Tablet S

profile.country.en_GB.title
moh_tiger
New

thank you both for your replies