Join now - be part of our community!

Free games offer with tablet question

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
milliondollarman76
Visitor

Free games offer with tablet question

Anyone know how the free games part of the entertainment offer works? Are the free games

jet rider, destruction derby etc that are listed as free on the ps store or can I choose for example driver that is listed as 3.99?

http://www.sony.co.uk/biz/view/View.action?site=biz_en_GB

thanks in advance damien

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

Hi Damien

I have checked and there are only certain games listed as free. You cannot pick and choose which ones they are other than what is listed. You might want to hurry, today is the last day they are free!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

Hi Damien

I have checked and there are only certain games listed as free. You cannot pick and choose which ones they are other than what is listed. You might want to hurry, today is the last day they are free!

milliondollarman76
Visitor

thanks for the heads up on the deadline, guess the 180 day music membership and free movies were the better part of the deal 

Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

The PS games were alright but not really the titles I would sit down and play for long. I am more a Final Fantasy fan so rather spend time on those.

If you were to grab some games, Shadow Gun was one of the most graphically detailed and easy to play. Didn't spend much time playing with the Wii controller so might go back and give that a go.