Join now - be part of our community!

How to add album cover to cover art view after it has been transferred?

profile.country.en_GB.title
hip_hop_rob
Explorer

How to add album cover to cover art view after it has been transferred?

I know the solution is probably simple but could someone please give a simple step by step guide to fnding cover art that has been transferred to internal storage once I enopen coverart? Because, try as I can, I have not been able to find the folder that is accessible  normally but as soon as i enter cover art view the ability to find it is not available .

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
amillionbytes
New

Talk us through how you got your cover art on there: is it in the ID3 Tags, or are they separate files?  Did you use Winamp?  Did you copy them manually?  Have you used an app on the tablet?  Bla bla bla...

profile.country.en_GB.title
hip_hop_rob
Explorer

Imported file from storage card to internal.  File and all its content show up individually in the transferred file.  Cover is in standard .jpg format but not discoverable when  I am in the artcover program?

profile.country.CH.title
knight_lancelot
New

hello hip_hop_rob

I remember when I had that problem 3 weeks ago.

My suggestion-> don't try to put the covers to music that are already on your tablet!!! -> if you have about 400 or more songs this might take a long while if you put them manually on your tablet!

I put the covers with the MediaGo Software by Sony.

-If the automatic Cover-Search didn't find the right cover in the database, I simply copy the album covers from Amazon.com to a desktop folder and put them to the Coverdetails on MediaGo afterwards.

Finally I transfer the Music to the Sony Tablet.

my recommendation: take the album cover resolution of 500x500 -> for less pixels on your Tablet S.

profile.country.en_IE.title
anobrie79
Visitor

Agree , I use Media Go for my Sony devices. Once the cover art is imbedded by MG it will transfer to the Tablet without issue. I can't get WMP to reliably transfer so I don't use it on Sony devices. Also,MG analyzes t he music with Sensmet( if you're into that sort of thing).