Join now - be part of our community!

Major Issues

profile.country.en_GB.title
hajacks28
Visitor

Major Issues

I have a 16gb Tablet S. Firstly I cannot get it to recognise an external storage device. Whilst it does says in File Transfer connect SD card or USB device only the SD is recognised until you need to file transfer then nothing happens. Bluetooth will not recognise any compatible device immediately - it states PAIRED but not connected no matter what I do. The remote control feature refuses to recognise the SKY digibox remote. Each pointed at one another but the Tablet cannot see it. Tried to set up a Sony movie account but told the feature is not available. Most other features work fine but very unhappy with the Tablet. Grossly over priced and over rated.

2 REPLIES 2
tobarre32
New

Sorry your having so many issues hajacks.  It is far from perfect but imho its a very good device.  The native apps appear not to handle external storage that well - have you tried a third party one such as File Manager HD or such like?  (The tablet's internal memory is called the SD card and the card you insert into the SD card slot is recognised as sdcard2.). I have not investigated the bluetooth or movie account features so cannot offer any assistance there but my tablet running the latest software update (3.2.1 r2) interacts with my Sky+ box no problem.  There are a lot of knowledgeable people on this forum and I hope they can help in resolving your issues.

keiooz
Visitor

Do you think you need a software you could use to transfer and organize your tablet? Like my Galaxy S2 has Kies.