Join now - be part of our community!

remote control app and sky+hd - cant find it in my list!

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
afzalg2k
Visitor

remote control app and sky+hd - cant find it in my list!

hey I am really liking the sony remote control app, however I cannot seem to find sky+ 2as a control option. has anyone got it as default on there or did people add it manually.

ive seen the manufacturer of the sky box is amstrad but it does not give me that as an option

its a sky hd box.

my tablet is from the usa does this matter?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.fr_BE.title
bennybuche
New

Or, if it doesn't work, you can "learn" the IR codes to the tablet. You just need the skyHD remote controller... and point it to the tablet while selecting the equivalent functions on the tablet.

Message was edited by: Thalamus.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
profile.country.CH.title
knight_lancelot
New

hello

i found in the category Satellitebox and then chose Amstrad.

that device has different profiles try them.

best regards

profile.country.fr_BE.title
bennybuche
New

Or, if it doesn't work, you can "learn" the IR codes to the tablet. You just need the skyHD remote controller... and point it to the tablet while selecting the equivalent functions on the tablet.

Message was edited by: Thalamus.

mpattenden
New

I can't remember exactly which one I used foir my sky+ hd box but it was either satellite box>sky+ or satellite>skyplus then I edited I one of the types to include buttons for my home theatre and hey presto 🙂

hth

Padster

profile.country.GB.title
christy_900
New

My Hd box works fine.  You need to use Pace as the manufacturer. It runs fine with a full set of buttons available.

Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

You will need to remember that Sky do not manufacturer their boxes themselves, they are made by Philips, Pace, Sony, Samsung etc so what you might want to also have a look at those on the manufacturer list under Satellite if the Sky options do not work.

Last resort would be self learning since it works really well.

profile.country.sv_SE.title
mrtimo
Visitor

will this program to be uppdated for macros and more....  ?

afzalg2k
Visitor

I think its mine thats the us version so doesnt have it!

looked and tried every brand in the options

so annoid about sony in America 'yes sir, youll have no problems in the uk ... its exactly the same..'

oh whats that stupid sony man... you cant download uk apps like sky news or bbc iplayer because android installs by country .

I am soooo annoid