Join now - be part of our community!

SD card problem

SOLVED
profile.country.da_DK.title
Kristian1401
Visitor

SD card problem

hey everyone I have a problem, I bought a 32 gb sd card but I can not see it when I go intosettings> storage. 2 I can not play the stuff in the gallery can not find sd card please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.fr_BE.title
bennybuche
New

Yes, you can browse and manage your SD Card via a file manager as File Expert or File Manager HD and you can watch movies directly from the card with, for example, MX Video Player or Mobo Player; these two can play almost any video content (vs native player which is pretty limited).

You'll be able to watch your pictures directly from the card with either the two file managing apps (there is a 'gallery' function).

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.en_GB.title
tobarre32
New

HI Kristian,

See here: https://www.sony.co.uk/discussions/thread/144048?tstart=30

My link doesn't appear to be working but the solution is already discussed on the board.  Look for SD Media slot - cannot be used for playback just transferring files

profile.country.en_GB.title
mpattenden
New

Sorry to contradict tobarre32 but your answer isn't strictly true  - whilst the native apps cannot play from the sd card third party apps can  for instance mx video will play video files.

May I suggest the OP tries a different app if only the native ones are being used.

hth

Padster

profile.country.fr_BE.title
bennybuche
New

Yes, you can browse and manage your SD Card via a file manager as File Expert or File Manager HD and you can watch movies directly from the card with, for example, MX Video Player or Mobo Player; these two can play almost any video content (vs native player which is pretty limited).

You'll be able to watch your pictures directly from the card with either the two file managing apps (there is a 'gallery' function).