Join now - be part of our community!

SGP-UC1 USB Adapter Cable for Sony Tablet S UK availability?

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
emtette70

SGP-UC1 USB Adapter Cable for Sony Tablet S UK availability?

Sony UK e-mail address came back as a "Delivery Status Notification (Failure)", so my e-mail to them asking the above question fell on deaf ears.

Does anybody know an alternative e-mail address for Sony tablet accessories than this one given on their UK website, sony@seme.co.uk ?

Even the Sony Centre I bought the tablet from didn't have any information as to price and estimated time of delivery.

Any help much appreciated 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.CH.title
knight_lancelot
New

Hello emtette70

I am also waiting for that cable to be available - I have such a similar adapter too but it seems that sony must have built in something that enables data transfer. Mine doesn't work.

I don't have any alternative E-Mail but maybe you could contact sony uk on this site:

http://support.sony-europe.com/contacts/email/email.aspx?site=odw_en_GB

you need to have a login to contact them.

all the best

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.CH.title
knight_lancelot
New

Hello emtette70

I am also waiting for that cable to be available - I have such a similar adapter too but it seems that sony must have built in something that enables data transfer. Mine doesn't work.

I don't have any alternative E-Mail but maybe you could contact sony uk on this site:

http://support.sony-europe.com/contacts/email/email.aspx?site=odw_en_GB

you need to have a login to contact them.

all the best

profile.country.en_GB.title
hip_hop_rob
Explorer

I have posted this elsewhere but an OTG (On The Go)  cable such as motorola micro usb to female usb does the same and can be purchased for c£10  off of ebay. No need to wait for Sony to get its act together.  This is a standard camera adapter cable that allowes fast instant reading from an USB flashdrive so that storage is immediately expanded for video files etc.

Hope this helps?    

bam27beer
Visitor

I bought mine from a firm called digital village I think on amazon only 6 pounds theres also a archos lead there as well  ,just relised no pound signs on the keyboard ! works perfectly ou usb drives can play from and transfer over and as someones said it the otg cable ,though still cant get micro sd adapter to read in the card slot

oseven
Visitor

£££££££  plenty of £ ,s  available . press abc then alt.

mpattenden
New