Join now - be part of our community!

spotify

SOLVED
profile.country.no_NO.title
gjardar
Visitor

spotify

I have installed Spotify premium on my Sony Tablet. It does not work well. It continously says I am off-line. well I am on-line. all other s/w works fine with the net. Any suggestions, solutions?

Espen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.en_GB.title
Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

Yes, have you got any playlists that are "available offline"? As a test, make sure none of them are available offline and try playing if you have not done so already.

I ran a playlist side by side on my computer last night and both units had online playlists which were playing at the same time and they both tripped to offline mode for a split second and came back.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

Hi Espen. Welcome to the Sony forums

I have not encountered this yet. I will check again tonight but are any of your playlists set to offline? When a certain playlist is offline, it does for some reason keep the notification there.

I will run a more in depth test with my account tonight.

gjardar
Visitor

Do you  mean "available offline?

Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

Yes, have you got any playlists that are "available offline"? As a test, make sure none of them are available offline and try playing if you have not done so already.

I ran a playlist side by side on my computer last night and both units had online playlists which were playing at the same time and they both tripped to offline mode for a split second and came back.

gjardar
Visitor

When I installed Spotify on the Tablet, all playlist were available offline by default. I have now made all playlist unavailable on the Tablet. It seems to work fine.

To check, I made one list available offline. It did not make Spotify go offline. There is a bug here, but it seems we can navigate pass it.

Thanks for your assistance.

Espen