Join now - be part of our community!

The forgotten tablet?

profile.country.en_GB.title
monkeyboy69
New

The forgotten tablet?

Have Sony forgotten all of the people that decided Apple wasn't for them and bought an S or P instead?  It seems that because the sales were not what they expected, they issued a new model which rather embarrasingly had to be recalled.  I appreciate that 'stylish and new' only last for so long but come on, I've only had the S for 12 months and I'm bloody sure that i can't afford £450 every year.

If anybody wants to buy my VAIO PC, PS3, Sony VCR, Tablet S, Sony digital radio, then make me an offer.  I might get enough to be able to afford an i-pad!

5 REPLIES 5
anubis619
Visitor

I dont know about you but I think samsung will be getting my money from now on

sign216
Visitor

You think the S is forgotten?  How about the P.  P owners didn't even get the Android upgrade. 

I you think S no longer has a place at the Sony dinner table, well...., P isn't even in the dining room.

But I still love my P!

profile.country.sv_SE.title
otte44
Visitor

Very disappointed

I must say, after having a Sony TV for a long period, that I am very very disappointed about the help i got after contacting Sonys service, or better the lack of help. No help what so ever.

My next, what it will be, will NOT be a SONY.

mpattenden
New

Whilst I still love my tablet S - it will probably be the last sony tech I buy, and I've been accused of being a fanboy, had a walkman, minidisc, all PS versions, PSP, Sony Alpha DSLR's and lenses, but I should have learnt my lesson with the Sony Satio Phone - great tech, best camera phone out there but discarded rapidly!!!

The same seems to have happened to the Tablet S - such an innovative design and good but lack of support and development is shocking.....my Satio was replaced with and iPhone, looks like my tablet will be replaced eventually with an iPad!

Padster :angry:

profile.country.nl_NL.title
Zerokewl

dont know about you but I think samsung will be getting my money from now on

I would reconsider samsung is way worse then sony especialy with warranty they will act stuborn like their is nothing wrong while their like masive line off pixels flickering on screen all the time.

Message was edited by: Zerokewl