Join now - be part of our community!

The Sixaxix/DS3 PS3 Controller doesnt connect

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
shdabin48

The Sixaxix/DS3 PS3 Controller doesnt connect

I have installed the Dancing pixel app as the compatibilty checker says it works now, I cannot get my PS3 game controller to connect to Sony S Tablet, it says download the six pair tool, I have but I cannot open the setup file so I cannot pair the controller to the Tablet...

Anyone successsful or how to?

TIA

Shane

skidpro
15 REPLIES 15
creynish
Visitor

What is a DS3?

profile.country.GB.title
emtette70

A DS3 is a Sony Dual Shock 3 six axis PS3 controller as per the title of this thread.

creynish
Visitor

Thanks for that the title does not mention dual shock controller hence the confusion.

So from what i can see, if you download Sixaxix then this becomes the controller on your tablet?

Message was edited by: creynish

shdabin48

The Title of the thread DOES SAY DUALSHOCK (DS3) Controller hence the DS3 (Dual Shock 3) which is an upgrade from the Sixaxix controller......

You do not download the sixaxix app...its in th 3.2.1.R2 update by sony, just connect the sixaxix or DualShock 3 (DS3) controller and it pairs autmatically, so you can play your PS1 games on the tablet that you can buy or get freebies from the PS Store which you download......Only Playstation games work with it....

(Here come the I cant play Angry Birds with DS3 PS3 controller!)

LOL

skidpro
zabius
Visitor

I apologise for my post - I won't bother next time :slight_smile:

zabius
Visitor

Wow thanks the cable you recommend just arrived - worked immediately!!! THANK YOU! :slight_smile: