Join now - be part of our community!

toutch screen keyboard slow to respond using this forum

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
kv32fx20
Explorer

toutch screen keyboard slow to respond using this forum

Why does the keyboard not respond when you type using the sony forums on the tabket toutch screen keyboard.

you type a sentence and then it apears moments later or when you ptress return . or becomes unresponsive.

makes me wantvto through it out the window.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.en_GB.title
Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

The forum itself was put together before the Tablets were launched so there are a few browsing and posting issues when using it. The same principle applies on my iPad also so I rather just use my laptop or computer when on here to post.

You can simply switch over to HTML mode and it works like normal. Only downside is that paragraphs require you to add a break.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

The forum itself was put together before the Tablets were launched so there are a few browsing and posting issues when using it. The same principle applies on my iPad also so I rather just use my laptop or computer when on here to post.

You can simply switch over to HTML mode and it works like normal. Only downside is that paragraphs require you to add a break.

profile.country.GB.title
kv32fx20
Explorer

Hopefully it will be updated in the near future then, sony take note.

Thanks again.

profile.country.GB.title
amillionbytes
New

Bumpetty *bump

smellyonion
New

did the update not help? I havent updated yet as the I have to wait for it to charge which takes forever.

profile.country.GB.title
kv32fx20
Explorer

just done the update seems to be better.

Horay!

Gerdy2011
Visitor

I'm not sure the performance of this forum is an issue for the Sony tablet.  I'm a regular visitor to this site and sitting on 50Mb broadband on my PC.  The speed is usually ... sluggish at best.

smellyonion
New

lucky, mine is exactly the same:(

Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

Sweet! Being able to post in HTML mode is a thing of the past. Miles better. The native browser just runs so much better. Bye bye Dolphin!