Join now - be part of our community!

Unfortunately, Play Store has stopped.

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
Uniqu3
Visitor

Unfortunately, Play Store has stopped.

So I've had a look around on google and I can't find much else being recommended other than to reset the device.

I have the Sony Tablet S 16Gb model, just a few minutes ago updated to ICS 4.0.3 (I am from the UK).

Why; oh why do I now get this error message?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jfpart
Visitor

had same problem but went to manage apps and uninstalled updates on that playstore app, it reverted to marketplace then updated itself agian to playstore , now seems ok

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.AT.title
dauswege
New

Hi!

I am facing the same problem. (got the update in Austria). would be good to get a solution soon

cheers,

David

Message was edited by: dauswege

mithcd
Visitor

Hi. You can probably reverse TS on this. Was there any modifications made prior to geting this?

And is resetting to factory default an option for you? https://imagicon.info/cat/12-13/vmware_happy.gif

colinbar2
Visitor

Yep mine too. I'm sure we aren't alone.

jfpart
Visitor

had same problem but went to manage apps and uninstalled updates on that playstore app, it reverted to marketplace then updated itself agian to playstore , now seems ok

tofarri
Visitor

exactly the same problem on tablet s in the uk....have tried deleting and reinstalling the app and it works fine until I try to update or download any apps then soon as I hit accept to download I get the error again

any help for a complete simpleton who hasnt got a clue would b much appreciated thanks lol

profile.country.AT.title
dauswege
New

thank you, jfpart!

i did revert the updates of the play store back to market, and now it works. also after the update back to play store.

cheers,