Join now - be part of our community!

Sony a7iv camset files download

profile.country.NO.title
terjePhoto
New

Sony a7iv camset files download

Hi

I wonder if anyone know if there's possible to download sony a7iv camset files?

regads from

Terje

6 REPLIES 6
profile.country.NL.title
Strampke
Expert

I don't exactly understand what you're asking.

If it's the manuals, then you can find it here.

profile.country.NO.title
terjePhoto
New

Hi :slight_smile:

I wonder if anyone have å file with the custom program and memory settings?

Piscie
Community Team

Hey @terjePhoto, it'd be really helpful if you provided us with more details about your question, like what type of files are you referring to?

profile.country.NO.title
terjePhoto
New

Hi. 
I have a Sony alpha 7iv. You may save all settings to a file. I think the name of a such file following Mark Galer a camset file. It may be a lot of work setting up the camera best way. Then I  think it will be very nice to have a possibility to download preset files. 

Regards Terje 

profile.country.GB.title
HannahEd01
Community Team

Hey terjePhoto, I'm not sure if this is even possible, but hope someone might be able to help you. 

profile.country.GB.title
fotografer
Explorer

Go to Mark Galer website and become a patron (cost around £8 approx) and you will be able to go to the patron website and download the camset file for the A7iv. You can also download his pdf and video files specifically for that camera, or others if you have one as he has a variety of pdf and video files for each camera. It is a monthly cost although it can be cancelled at any time but once cancelled you cannot use the site from the actual cancellation date. You can always re-enrol at the same cost at a later date if you so wish. 

You download the zipped camset file to your computer, extract it and then copy the folder to an SD card. Insert the card into the camera and use the Save/Load feature in the camera to get the settings onto the camera. He also has a YouTube  video on this topic.

Hope this is of help ... Martin