Join now - be part of our community!

Vista Upgrade to VGN-AR21S

billbirchall
Visitor

Vista Upgrade to VGN-AR21S

I have had my Windows Vista Home Premium upgrade, from Moduslink, for about a year now, but have been put-off installing it, based on the issues that I have seen raised, on this and other forums.

Is there any one out there, who has an AR21S and has recently, SUCCESSFULLY installed Vista. I would be very grateful to receive some positive replies if there are any, as I am frustrated that I have the OS and am worried about what can go wrong instead of what can go right!! How easy was it to install, what is good/bad about it.

Bill Birchall

3 REPLIES 3
carloscerros
Visitor

Hi billbirchall,

VGN-AR21S has been a model between transision of XP & Vista.
If you notice drivers NOK, I can recommend to download drivers from VGN-AR31S which is model designed for Vista.
Download all drivers/utilities of that model and try it if OK.

billbirchall
Visitor

Hi billbirchall,

If you notice drivers NOK, I can recommend to download drivers from VGN-AR31S which is model designed for Vista.

Thanks for the advice.

Regards

Bill

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi billbirchall,

Thanks for the advice.

Regards

Bill

Hi Bill,

I believe the drivers required for a Vista upgrade came supplied with the moduslink Vista upgrade disk..

The How to guide, also supplied, should explain the Upgrade procudure you need to follow..