Join now - be part of our community!

Direct printing from onboard email client?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
catchupplayer
Visitor

Direct printing from onboard email client?

I am a recent owner of an Xperia SGPT12. Nice bit of kit!

Is there any means of printing emails via Wifi direct from the onboard email client. I have hunted through this machine, its apps, its widgets, its toggles, its help facilities and I have been defeated. I have looked for additional printing apps and additional email clients on the Market but they evade me.

It may be that no one wants hard copy these days but I do and I am foxed as to how such a beautiful and versatile machine hits the market with a sock missing.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.nl_NL.title
breedBenR

1. depends on your brand printer which e-printing app works best

2. depends on your email app programming, but if it has a 'share' button in android, you can typically select the eprint app to share it to and thats the way to print it.

3. some eprinters also give you an emailadress for your printer. forward the email to that adress, and it will recieve and print it.

this is not via wifi direct, but via normal wifi/network however.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.nl_NL.title
breedBenR

1. depends on your brand printer which e-printing app works best

2. depends on your email app programming, but if it has a 'share' button in android, you can typically select the eprint app to share it to and thats the way to print it.

3. some eprinters also give you an emailadress for your printer. forward the email to that adress, and it will recieve and print it.

this is not via wifi direct, but via normal wifi/network however.