Join now - be part of our community!

How do I download music and video files from my Mac onto my sony tablet?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
drewyorks
Visitor

How do I download music and video files from my Mac onto my sony tablet?

I've bought a micro usb cable as instructed, connected my tablet to my mac and nothing happens?

How do i download music and videos from the mac to the tablet? Anyone help?  cheers.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.it_IT.title
brorm2tsmac
Visitor

First of all, before you start connecting your Tablet S to Mac, you need to install the Android File Transfer on your Mac which is an application for Macintosh computers (running  Mac OS X 10.5 or later) you can use to view and transfer files between  your Mac and an Android device (running Android 3.0 or later).  Afterwards, mount your Sony Tablet S on to your Mac by using mini-USB.  And then, you can connect Sony Tablet S to Mac successfully and then you could transfer music and video files from your Mac to Tablet S.

ps: the music and video fiiles you would like to transfer should be belong to the video/audio codecs below:

Music Supports: MP3, AAC, FLAC, WMA, WAV, OGG, MIDI

Video Playback: MPEG4, H.263, H.264, WMV

Resouce From:

http://www.phonearena.com/phones/Sony-Tablet-S_id5450

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.it_IT.title
brorm2tsmac
Visitor

First of all, before you start connecting your Tablet S to Mac, you need to install the Android File Transfer on your Mac which is an application for Macintosh computers (running  Mac OS X 10.5 or later) you can use to view and transfer files between  your Mac and an Android device (running Android 3.0 or later).  Afterwards, mount your Sony Tablet S on to your Mac by using mini-USB.  And then, you can connect Sony Tablet S to Mac successfully and then you could transfer music and video files from your Mac to Tablet S.

ps: the music and video fiiles you would like to transfer should be belong to the video/audio codecs below:

Music Supports: MP3, AAC, FLAC, WMA, WAV, OGG, MIDI

Video Playback: MPEG4, H.263, H.264, WMV

Resouce From:

http://www.phonearena.com/phones/Sony-Tablet-S_id5450