Join now - be part of our community!

How do I setup the remote control app to work with my Nas-Z200Dir

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
berec64
Visitor

How do I setup the remote control app to work with my Nas-Z200Dir

Remote control app works well for my samsung tv and skybox but seem to have a problem when trying to use it to control the music centre. all help appreciated

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eddie86
Visitor

its very easy but a little time consuming. your given a basic remote control, you press the first button, for example vol up, the press vol up on your original remote whilst pointing it at the tablet. repeat ad nausea :devil:

It seems sony aren't as good at linking devices as some of us hoped. I'm personally disappointed the ps3 and tablet aren't natural bedfellows.

Ed

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Eddie86
Visitor

have you tried setting it up manually using the original remote?

Ed

berec64
Visitor

Not yet - I was sort of hoping that a sont tablet would have presets for other Sony devices. In this cased it appears my hopes are ill founded. how eaaeasy is it?

c

Eddie86
Visitor

its very easy but a little time consuming. your given a basic remote control, you press the first button, for example vol up, the press vol up on your original remote whilst pointing it at the tablet. repeat ad nausea :devil:

It seems sony aren't as good at linking devices as some of us hoped. I'm personally disappointed the ps3 and tablet aren't natural bedfellows.

Ed