Join now - be part of our community!

I have the S Tablet and i am trying to download Cool Boarders, but have no idea how? can anyone help

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
Jadeprimrose
Visitor

I have the S Tablet and i am trying to download Cool Boarders, but have no idea how? can anyone help

Please Help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
thecoulson
Visitor

The PS Store was offered as a download when I recently got the Media Players app from the Android Market:

Try this..

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.sony.walkman.mediaplayers&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGw...

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

Had no issues when it went live. Could you provide some more detail as to where you are stuck?

Jadeprimrose
Visitor

Well, from the beginiing i guess. Not sure what app i need to find it, I have a playstation app but that doesnt seen to have Cool Boarders on it.

Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

Mine is still showing it so I cannot see there being any work going on the server at the moment. You could try powering down your Tablet and then back on and see what happens. In the past it has helped to populate certain apps for me or

I would say your best bet is going to be to wait for tomorrow if it does not show on your Playstation Store games list as there is going to be an update for a few applications including the PS Store.

Keep us posted on what happens.

b1gm1k3
Visitor

You need to use the 'PS Store' app, and not the Playstation app.......although I am getting an error on my PS Store at the moment, so I can't get into it!

I don't think the PS Store is available on the Android market, I just did a search and couldn't find it. I think it came through an update somewhere.....

Hope that helps slightly!

thecoulson
Visitor

The PS Store was offered as a download when I recently got the Media Players app from the Android Market:

Try this..

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.sony.walkman.mediaplayers&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGw...