Just seen this post

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1393662&page=2

just checked not here in UK yet......

Padster

8 REPLIES 8
profile.country.en_GB.title
mamckin82
Visitor

I hope it arrives soon. I bought a ps3 pad shortly after getting my tablet and so far its been sat in the cupboard gathering dust    

mpattenden
New

The update is here - downloaded, connected my ps3 controller - you have to cable it first time ( so need an OTG cable - search my previous posts) and played crash and coolboarders - works fine!! :slight_smile:

HTH

Regards

Padster

profile.country.GB.title
emtette70

hi mpattenden,

Where did you get your OTG cable, I can see it from Sony UK website?

Cheers

Bara-Kun
Visitor

Tried this with GTA , worked a treat . excellent fun.

mpattenden
New

emtette70, I got mine from ebay see this post for details:

https://www.sony.co.uk/discussions/message/697540#697540

hth

Padster

zombite
Visitor

after installing this update I sware my android marketplace app looks different? anyone else found this? it looks more.... well like it might on a phone? its hard to discribe, but it definitely looked better before.

still this update itself is great. GTA3 is actually playabke now, though it dosent quite use all the bhuttons and seems to not like it if you use both sticks at the same time. X and cirlce dont seem to do anything in gta. I think it might have been nice to have custom button configuration options running in the background , though this might be hard to implement with some apps.

daddyduche
Visitor

I have updated my Sony S Tablet and connected my dualshock controller via usb cable and cant get them to pair, I must be doing something wrong but have no ide what any ideas as I expected it to be the same procedure as when pairing it to a PS3 :slight_frown:

profile.country.GB.title
emtette70

I had a similar issue with the wrong cable (HTC male micro USB + double female adaptor). Ordered a Sony Tablet S adaptor of ebay, plugged in the PS3 Dualshock3, it auto updated (bottom right icon added), charged the DS3, unplugged the DS3, icon changed to say bluetooth paired with it (after an instruction page popped up, may have been earlier), games then say the DS3.

Hope that helps