Join now - be part of our community!

Phoned Sony due to mic problems Plz READ !!!!!!

profile.country.en_GB.title
mrsnipes258
Visitor

Phoned Sony due to mic problems Plz READ !!!!!!

Microphone problems using skype or other voice software people cant hear me or say itz very bad quality of the microphone................................................................................................................................................

Please Read

Thnks

I am very dissapointed with Sony customer care and support team

I have had a problem with my Sony tablet s1 16Gb i have never had any problems before with my tablet since it first come out when i had phoned Sony to tell them the problem that i had with my tablet they had said "It Will take two day for them to get back to me" with a answer that was a monday that i phoned and they said to me " Their were no hardward problems with the tablet and that they will be sending a mic update out in the next month or two.

If not i will be force to take my tablet back and get a whole different tablet which i dont wanna do.

IF ANY ONE ELSE HAS THE SAME PROBLEM REPLY OR SEND A PRIVATE MESSEGE

THNKS MRSNIPES258

5 REPLIES 5
profile.country.GB.title
godzilla11
New

hi,

yes everyone on my skype contacts give up talking to me on skype because they cannot hear me,

cheers

godzilla11

cbpete
Visitor

Hi MRSNIPES258,

I hope you do not have to take get your Tablet back.  I got mine from Comet and returned it back to them after only a week and a half due to problem plying music and using the internet at the same, the music keeps breaking up.  Comet said it had to go back to Sony before they could issue a refund or replacement.  So off it when back to them and 11 days later I got it back and they could not find anything wrong with it, so took it home connected it to internet and it still had the same problem, did try another network and different songs just to make sure.  So back to comet for a exchange to another model and all I got was it got to go back to sony.  So it will be sent off on tuesday, I am really not happy with Comet or Sony at the moment.

So good luck with a exchange if you take it back.

Pete

smellyonion
New

pete, the issue you describe, is not a defect but a software bug which was fixed a very long time ago through a system update. just update it!

cbpete
Visitor

Hi There,

I did all the updates that were available when I got it, and you would of thought when Sony had it it would of checked for that update.

Pete

smellyonion
New

I had the exact same issue, the music playback would brake up when browing websites, this updates fixed it:

http://www.sony.co.uk/support/en/product/sgpt111de_s/downloads/android_update_3_2_1_rel2_top

it states fix for"music playback when browsing heavy websites".

you should double check your software version.