Join now - be part of our community!

PS Controller

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
austinman
Visitor

PS Controller

I saw on you tube that a ps 2 pad can be connected to the table what connection will I need is it a female usb to micro usb  i fing playing Cras a bit difficul so wanted to try one of my old controllers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
praed0r
Visitor

I use a dualshock wireless controller myself and have no idea if a USB ps2 controller would work, but to try it you will need a micro-usb "On The Go" adaptor - plenty of choices on ebay and amazon.

Good luck - hope it works for you

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
praed0r
Visitor

I use a dualshock wireless controller myself and have no idea if a USB ps2 controller would work, but to try it you will need a micro-usb "On The Go" adaptor - plenty of choices on ebay and amazon.

Good luck - hope it works for you

austinman
Visitor

just picked up a ps 3 controller I have used  it on crash using a usb cablehow do I set tthe pad up to work wirelessly ?

praed0r
Visitor

Sorry for the delay in responding to your question, I cannot reply to posts on this forum on my SONY TABLET !!!!! so I had to wait till I was online on my laptop.

If you have the correct f/w on the tablet it will auto-install the drivers when you first connect the controller through USB. It does not install via an apk and does'nt use the normal bluetooth settings in setup.

You need f/w 3.2.1 rev 2 for this to work  (in the UK anyway)

Hope this helps.

austinman
Visitor

I have this firmware version installed. the  controller I have is not a genuine Sony  item it works  when  in wired mode but not wireless

praed0r
Visitor

The driver will only "see" a Genuine Sony controller, Sixaxis or Dualshock 3, I don't know if there is a workaround for this (knowing Sony - probably not)

austinman
Visitor

the contraoller says dual shock 3 on it and bluetooth but still cant find or use it remotely