Join now - be part of our community!

"general error" in the page you are attempting to access..

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
faithx

"general error" in the page you are attempting to access..

Hiya guys,

Wonder if anyone could advise :thinking:

I am trying to access my University website, www.studynet1.herts.ac.uk, the login page appears no problem, however when I hit the "login" button I get the following page appear:

"StudyNet has detected a "general error in the page you are attempting to access.  Please check the URL is correct.  If the problem persists, please report details via the Bug Database

HTTH Web Server: Invalid POST Request Exception"

This is only happening on my Sony Tablet S.  Is there anything I can do or do I just wait, cus I've hit the bug button?

Faith x

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

It could be browser related more than Tablet related so what you could try is Dolphin Browser or Opera and see how you get on with those.

I did have problems logging on to a forum where I got a message saying that it did not recognise my browser  and had login issues also but got around that by just using Tapatalk.

See how you get on an report back.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

It could be browser related more than Tablet related so what you could try is Dolphin Browser or Opera and see how you get on with those.

I did have problems logging on to a forum where I got a message saying that it did not recognise my browser  and had login issues also but got around that by just using Tapatalk.

See how you get on an report back.

faithx

Cheers hun,

I have abandoned ship ie my Tablet, and have returned to my trusted VAIO for the time being.  Will indeed try your suggestions later and let you know.

Faith x

faithx

loaded opera mini, because that is what I use on my phone.  works a treat.

cheers :cool: