Join now - be part of our community!

Reader App not working in Ireland

SOLVED
profile.country.en_IE.title
anobrie79
Visitor

Reader App not working in Ireland

Try as I may I cannot get the Reader app to work on my Tablet S 16Gb purchased from Sony Store in Ireland. When I click on the icon I'm directed to the Market to download the latest app. However, it's not available to Irish devices, at least not mine. I don't want the Reader Store, I just want the App. Sony is very clear about this being a feature of the Tablet S in it's marketing on the Ireland website.

Message was edited by: anobrie79

Message was edited by: anobrie79

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi anobrie79,

I've checked & it seems you are correct that the reader app is not available in Ireland..

All I can suggest is that you check the Android Market place I'm sure there will be something available that will work as well as the Reader software..

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi anobrie79,

I've checked & it seems you are correct that the reader app is not available in Ireland..

All I can suggest is that you check the Android Market place I'm sure there will be something available that will work as well as the Reader software..

profile.country.en_IE.title
iano1982
Visitor

jus bought a sony tablet  myself and having the same problem. also can not connect to the playstation story, theses were both reason I bought the sony  tab over other tabs . music and video unlimited also seem to be unavailable in this country, feeling a bit let down.