Join now - be part of our community!

Sony S1 and Playstation

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
cibaris
Visitor

Sony S1 and Playstation

I will assume as Sony went Bluetooth with the PS3 that the S1 will not control or interact with a PS3. I saw this tablet today and like it, however, it will be of better use if it can either access the PS3 music library or play thru the PS3. Any answers

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
omar_g@ap64
Visitor

Hi cibaris

You can't access your PlayStation's music files on your Tablet. However, there is one simple oway of making this work.

You can sign up for Music Unlimited (there is a free trial period so you can try it first). This will let you create your own library of music "in the cloud". You can then carry your music with you on your Tablet and Smartphone and also have the same tracks, albums and playlists on your PlayStation 3.

Omar

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
mpattenden
New

Haven't tried it as I don't store music on my ps3 but you should be able to 'pull' from it - currently you can't use the 'throw' function to it (although that's a want on most peoples list I think as it would avoid needing an internet tv or media player).

As for the controller again not tried as I don't see a benefit - I don't think it's ther yet if you mean PSP type functionality although I heard a rumour there maybe an app that will do it in the android marketplace .

HTH

Padster

omar_g@ap64
Visitor

Hi cibaris

You can't access your PlayStation's music files on your Tablet. However, there is one simple oway of making this work.

You can sign up for Music Unlimited (there is a free trial period so you can try it first). This will let you create your own library of music "in the cloud". You can then carry your music with you on your Tablet and Smartphone and also have the same tracks, albums and playlists on your PlayStation 3.

Omar