Join now - be part of our community!

Tablet Idle process - 79% battery use

profile.country.cs_CZ.title
kolda.o
Visitor

Tablet Idle process - 79% battery use

hello all

my problem and it is a BIG problem is "Tablet Idle Process" in Battery Use. My tablet will last seven hours on standby - without any work. Hard reset is no solution - problem is still here 😞

pls how can i re-flash or kill this process

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.en_GB.title
alglais
New

Hi,

Could you post what your settings are? I had very similar problems until I modified some settings

Though I'm confused about it I kept having quick battery drain until I turned the screen setting to auto and turned bluetooth on. I also uninstalled the account manager. Anyway to help here are mine

Screen Brightness - auto

Wifi Disconnect - When screen is turned off

Bluetooth - On (but I don't have it paired with anything)

Accounts & sync - Background data (yes), autosync(yes)

I have had a weird thing after installing an ebay app where my battery started draining again, uninstalled it turned syn of and back on and it seemed to cure the battery drain.

I also installed app killer to help stop apps that I don't want to be running.

Al

profile.country.en_GB.title
rdorian1
Visitor

An App will be stoping your processor from going into deep sleep mode, or keeoing your wi-fi on. Mke sure you are running the latest updates for all your apps.

Mightalso be worth looking at the battery usage: settings>battery use> then click on the graph, it'll give you a breakdown of what's on and when. Also I'd recommned you install "CPU Spy" it'll tell you what states your CPU is using. If Deep Sleep is not listed then your tablet isn't going to sleep when you switch off you screen, and app will be keeping it active. At that point it's just trial and error removing apps one at a time to find the problem one,