Join now - be part of our community!

This forum is dead

SOLVED
profile.country.nl_NL.title
Zerokewl

This forum is dead

Thats the impresion i get lately on any sony forum.

Looks like people exchanging their tablets for google nexus 7 samsung tablet or asus tablets.

Btw google nexus 7 is just 250 dollar tablet.

the xperia tablet s is 400+ dollar tablet.

It looks like cheaper tablets are supported way better and get faster update cycles then some expansive tablet from sony.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.en_GB.title
mpattenden
New

I think in many ways you are correct, although I'm sure there are many like myself who still monitor this forum for messages of interest. Sony themselves have rarely participated and you will see most questions, queries, information has been from 'ordinary' users much like most user community forums.

The problem has obviously risen from the general lack of uptake of product and apathy from Sony. I am actually a 'happy' tablet user - but that needs to be put in context, I have no problems with what my tablet does in fact I still like it.

I have an issue with the lack of development, product support and updates.

I would guess for those of us who are happy there is little new to talk about - and for those like yourself who are obviously less happy there is only your unhappiness and no-one to respond, hence the forum going quiet.

I will continue to check in periodically incase there is someone I can help or something of interest but alas I think the forum will gradually subside more and more...

Regards

Padster

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.en_GB.title
mpattenden
New

I think in many ways you are correct, although I'm sure there are many like myself who still monitor this forum for messages of interest. Sony themselves have rarely participated and you will see most questions, queries, information has been from 'ordinary' users much like most user community forums.

The problem has obviously risen from the general lack of uptake of product and apathy from Sony. I am actually a 'happy' tablet user - but that needs to be put in context, I have no problems with what my tablet does in fact I still like it.

I have an issue with the lack of development, product support and updates.

I would guess for those of us who are happy there is little new to talk about - and for those like yourself who are obviously less happy there is only your unhappiness and no-one to respond, hence the forum going quiet.

I will continue to check in periodically incase there is someone I can help or something of interest but alas I think the forum will gradually subside more and more...

Regards

Padster