Join now - be part of our community!

Where can me buying of the accessories?

SOLVED
profile.country.GB.title
amillionbytes
New

Where can me buying of the accessories?

Anyone found a good supplier for all the accessories I *need* for my tablet?

I.e. the USB cable, the screen protector, the leather case, and the cradle?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.en_GB.title
mpattenden
New

The screen protector, case and cradle should all be available in your local Sony Centre Store - The cable I was told by my local store isn't available in the UK yet.

I've also seen the cradle and case in my local John Lewis - but not the protector.

I ordered an OTG usb cable from a UK supplier on ebay yesterday and will let everyone here know the outcome after testing.

HTH

Padster

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
mpattenden
New

The screen protector, case and cradle should all be available in your local Sony Centre Store - The cable I was told by my local store isn't available in the UK yet.

I've also seen the cradle and case in my local John Lewis - but not the protector.

I ordered an OTG usb cable from a UK supplier on ebay yesterday and will let everyone here know the outcome after testing.

HTH

Padster

mpattenden
New

profile.country.GB.title
amillionbytes
New

Thank you!  Got my screen protector and the cradle in Sony TCR: got a nice discount, too :dizzy:  Wish I'd bought it when I bought the tablet though - didn't realise just how much scruffing the screen had gotten already...  Sony missed a trick on the cradle... rly should have audio out, at least (you'd think)...

Not got the cable yet - thanks for the link as I'll go ahead and order it soon :slight_smile: