Join now - be part of our community!

Why does the PS Store say "Unavailable in your region"?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
neonkoala
Visitor

Why does the PS Store say "Unavailable in your region"?

I installed the PS Store this morning but I can't use it as it says "Unavailable in your region". I'm in the UK so surely the PS Store is available, especially as the app got pushed to the device?

Is there an ETA on when this will be fixed?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

Not downloaded the app just yet but most likely the launch (maybe with limited initial titles) should be up and running in the next few days.

They may roll out the app across Europe and then work on country by country updating it. Usually due to currency more than anything which is why the app is already available. I cannot see it being more than a week before we see changes.

Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

Not downloaded the app just yet but most likely the launch (maybe with limited initial titles) should be up and running in the next few days.

They may roll out the app across Europe and then work on country by country updating it. Usually due to currency more than anything which is why the app is already available. I cannot see it being more than a week before we see changes.

Hope that helps.

iawilso7391
Visitor

ps store now available woop woop

iawilso7391
Visitor

not great games on it yet tho

shdabin48

I got the PS store on my S tablet but the games for sale are PS1 classics NOT on PSN or the ones that I have bought already on PSN are not there, I would like to access the games I bought, I tried the download list and its empty on the tablet, I am hoping to play the PS1 games I already bought on PS Store?

skidpro
PratishK
Visitor

How did you guys get the PS Store update? tablet been on all night with wifi, no joy...

Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

Just switch your Tablet off and back on. You get a little pop up.    

Message was edited by: Watashiwateshdes

Message was edited by: Watashiwateshdes

PratishK
Visitor

read in another forum, you need to have logged into video unlimited and it downloads it.

Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

Maybe, give it a try but that didn't work for me.    

profile.country.pt_PT.title
Silver-Eye
Visitor

well, here were I am, Portugal, the pss icon showed up, but installing it says that I have to update the account manager, tough! as its not available in my region.. video and music unlimited are not available too... so, how can I update this, or why Sony put the app to download and then says its not  possible to use it.. grrr... waste of time..