Join now - be part of our community!

will there be a stylus designed for use on the tablet?

SOLVED
profile.country.ru_KZ.title
sirosis34
Visitor

will there be a stylus designed for use on the tablet?

i''ve  tried different stylus non work ? anyone know if anything is coming out to fix this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.en_GB.title
Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

I was using the Bamboo Wacom Stylus which originally used on my iPad which works with it with no problems. When you say it does not work, could you provide more detail. What kind of stylus did you use as only capacitative ones will function.

Regards

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

I was using the Bamboo Wacom Stylus which originally used on my iPad which works with it with no problems. When you say it does not work, could you provide more detail. What kind of stylus did you use as only capacitative ones will function.

Regards

profile.country.ru_KZ.title
sirosis34
Visitor

thanks for responding , not sure of the brand name but each stylus i've used has a soft rubbery tip, the

wacom stylus is a kind of hard tip, is it not? Thanks for the advice I will try that?

mpattenden
New

I'm  not sure if tgere is more than one model but the bamboo stylus I have has a soft tip. It's not perfect but is adequate for my needs - I wouldn't suggest it if you are trying to achieve something to do fine work.

hth

Padster

silentmalc
Visitor

Poundland (in the UK) are doing a set of 2 intended for the ipad and iphone. Have rubber tips work OK on the tablet and only cost £1. Used one to type this.