Join now - be part of our community!

Problems after Android 10 Update Xperia XZ3

Slosen
Visitor

Problems after Android 10 Update Xperia XZ3

I have huge and several problems with my phone (XZ3) after the latest Android 10 update.

-Lag, delay and slow working apps. Also between switching and opening apps.

-closing apps by itself

- clock and alarm is not working right. After sliding "turn off" it still starts ringing again.

Is there any solution to fix these problems? 

45 REPLIES 45
EricAska
Visitor

I'm getting pissed,  my xz3 alarm didn't call at morning and I couldn't get up for work.

Wth should we do.

Sony you better have something to say 

TamaraNL
Visitor

When i clean my xperia with avg task killer (clean up ram) my xperia works fine for a while

I need to do this every week, because when i shut my xperia down the tasks wont delete thats why i think xperia is hanging all the time...

Hopefully sony is coming soon with a bug release

MikeMayer
Visitor

Try the clock app from Google. Works for me 

Cheery

Mike 

Daniyar1
Visitor

my problem on xz3 is restarting..again and again...it's impossible...and doesn't see sim card....i'm not using this phone almost for 2 months...do smthing plz

J-Mor
Visitor

None of the audio settings work on my xz3 anymore. Graphic equalisers, clear audio, whatever - they have no effect whatsoever on the sound now. Considering audio was my main reason for buying Sony, I'm pretty annoyed. They need to fix this fairly sharpish.

Lajnuss
Visitor

Yea, I have noticed that also. And my phone becomes reeaalllyy slow after a few days, can take 10 seconds to opens or switch between apps. Sometimes also the sound/music starts to lag and stuttering. Then I have to reboot and it start to work again.

Maestroes
Visitor

Hdr problem is solved with the latest xperia update. Thank you Sony. 

sunny88
Visitor

Does new update solve alarm and camera issues

OnefromDurham54
Visitor

Taken a year to get my xz3 perfect and one update ruins it all.. are you gonna do to sort it?? .. My fone is possessed doin what it wants.. 

Keenjau
Visitor

1) Downgrade to Android 9.

2) Enjoy your mobile. 

3) Save money for a new mobile.

4) Buy new mobile.