Join now - be part of our community!

browser freezes & can't log on to sites

profile.country.en_GB.title
Mach5006
Visitor

browser freezes & can't log on to sites

I am becoming increasingly frustrated with the browser on the tablet S it works O.K on most sites & plays video on utube without any problems but when I am directed Via a link to a video it either refuses to play or I get sound only? I also have trouble loging in to sites I have been trying to log in to Facebook all morning but it just freezes at the login page, am I missing a setting somewhere? I have installed the Opera browser hoping that may be better but get the same issues

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.nl_NL.title
breedBenR

updating the adobe flash player in the market may help (set it to autoupdate while you are at it)

clearing the cache of your browser (settings / applications ...) may help

profile.country.en_GB.title
Mach5006
Visitor

Thanks for the reply, I have already done as you suggested without any result, I have also reset the tablet to factory default, cleared the data from the browser & as stated earlier tried another browser also, I don't understand how I can go on some sites & everything is OK, I could not get on this site last night with my tablet but my Iphone went straight on it seems to be when following links on a page or logging onto sites i tried to get on my ISP site but kept getting told my password was wrong,tried same login from Iphone with same password &  got connected straight away?