Join now - be part of our community!

ps store error

profile.country.en_GB.title
valentine666
Visitor

ps store error

could you help me? I have the sony tablet s, my ps store has charged me for the game theam hospital but the game wont download evrey time I try  to do this it just comes up with an error what do I do?

10 REPLIES 10
Eddie86
Visitor

go to settings>applications>unknown sources and make sure the checkbox is ticked. that should sort it.

Ed

valentine666
Visitor

I have it ticked but it just comes up with an error "(8008102E)" any other way to fix it.

and thanks.

vegaslen
Visitor

I have brought same thing and have same problem what can I do to sort it have try the unknown program check box but doesnt work? help

Eddie86
Visitor

I just googled your error code and it shows the ps store as down for maintenance. just keep trying a couple of times a day

Ed

valentine666
Visitor

ok thanks mate will do let me know if it gets fixed

thx

PlymouthFlyer
New

I recieved a phone call from Sony on Friday about this same issue - It's still not been fixed, but they are aware of it...

Communication is pretty poor though I have to admit.

Message was edited by: PlymouthFlyer

vikingj87
Visitor

hi, I am having the same problem, did you find a fix?

PlymouthFlyer
New

I'e had many phone calls and have indeed made many calls but 2weeks on theres no solution and no one seems to have a clue whats going on.

Can't be hard to fix, they've had my money.

poker11
Visitor

same for me to, brought theme hospital from the ps store tgen went to download and error message

apperaed. very frustrating