Join now - be part of our community!

SDHC Class4 or Class10?

SOLVED
profile.country.fr_BE.title
bennybuche
New

SDHC Class4 or Class10?

Which one should I choose?Is it really interesting to pay much more for a class10 card as I intend to use it to store (and play) music and videos? Would a class4 card be enough?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.en_GB.title
Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

Since you are not writing masses of information between the card and the Tablet, I would say a class 4. Not sure if the extra money would yeild noticeable results with a class 10.

I am running a class 4 16gb SD card and seems to run perfectly fine for playing HD content and transfers. I also use it to import photos from my camera directly and doesn't take long. From rough estimates, about 3 mins for about 1.6gb worth of data. More than enough time since you can do other things whilst you use it.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.en_GB.title
Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

Since you are not writing masses of information between the card and the Tablet, I would say a class 4. Not sure if the extra money would yeild noticeable results with a class 10.

I am running a class 4 16gb SD card and seems to run perfectly fine for playing HD content and transfers. I also use it to import photos from my camera directly and doesn't take long. From rough estimates, about 3 mins for about 1.6gb worth of data. More than enough time since you can do other things whilst you use it.

profile.country.fr_BE.title
bennybuche
New

Thank you for your advice...