Join now - be part of our community!

SDHC memory card management

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
shdabin48

SDHC memory card management

I put in a SDHC memory card today and the S tablet said file transfer my data, not format SDHC card, so I file transferred data. Now, How the hell do I manage or access the SDHC memory card? All I can do is file transfer.......I cant just access or mange the SDHC memory card in settings is internal USB storage only....so how do I manage the SDHC memory card?

eg. adding pics, reading files like PDF, or copying movies or music etc etc

And why am I called shdabin48 here (OT)

TIA

Message was edited by: shdabin48

Message was edited by: shdabin48

skidpro
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.fr_BE.title
bennybuche
New

Natively, reading a file directly from the SD Card is not possible yet... with the pre-installed software. To do that, you need to download a software from Android Market as File expert or File Manager HD; it works fine!

View solution in original post

bennybuche
New

At first, ES Explorer shows the /SDCARD directory content...

To obtain the directories list, you must press the left arrow in the upper right corner of the screen to go one (or two) step(s) "back" in the directories' tree; you will then see the /SDCARD2 directory and you'll be able to browse it.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
bennybuche
New

Natively, reading a file directly from the SD Card is not possible yet... with the pre-installed software. To do that, you need to download a software from Android Market as File expert or File Manager HD; it works fine!

shdabin48

Thanks that was very helpful, I downloaded the file manager HD from the Market....very good....made me happy now:)

skidpro
profile.country.es_ES.title
Elbujia
Visitor

Thanks for the tip!!! i downloadedfile manager hd..works so fine!!

Ankitv
Visitor

I want to transfer files from SD card pro duo, can I do that using ES file explorer?

mpattenden
New

I use es explorer for browsing my network and getting to my nas. I just tried and couldn't easily find a way to get to sdcard2 - I use file manager hd for managing my sdcards and local storage.

hth

Padster

bennybuche
New

At first, ES Explorer shows the /SDCARD directory content...

To obtain the directories list, you must press the left arrow in the upper right corner of the screen to go one (or two) step(s) "back" in the directories' tree; you will then see the /SDCARD2 directory and you'll be able to browse it.

mpattenden
New

lol I must look harder next time benny :dizzy: