Join now - be part of our community!

Update #2 ... tomorrow?

SOLVED
profile.country.fr_BE.title
bennybuche
New

Update #2 ... tomorrow?

http://sonytabletambassadors.tumblr.com/ announces an update for the STS on Nov 18th... Get ready!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

poker11 wrote:

I live in England and still no update should I have had it by now?

The update is available in the UK..

If the update does not appear automatically in the bottom right of your tablets screen then follow the advice from andyrlea..

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
profile.country.en_GB.title
Watashiwateshdes
Contributor

Looking forward to seeing the updates on keyboard since sometimes it can be a bit twitchy. Wifi performance most likely will be in relation to sleep. Will give this a go in the morning if available.    

thecoulson
Visitor

Fab news, and great link! Thanks for that, much appreciated.

profile.country.GB.title
amillionbytes
New

Got it --- warning: it takes AGES to update after it starts the swirling yellow bands of death...

Definately quicker to connect to wifi on a resume, and it seems somehow smoother...

smellyonion
New

may I ask what did this update do? playstation store is the exact same, video unlimited the same. typing still lags on certain websites although the ketboard is faster. key layout is still stupid., watsed space bottom left. pound key is hidden away behing the dollar. apostrophe above comma does not appear when hold key even though the full stop does the opposite, displaying the question mark above it.

expandable memory and ds3 surpport still missing.

edit-seems as though looking at the version information on the ps store, it says 1.0.0 ie nothing updated, could someone check this to confirm.

and the reason I say this is because I am critic and sony is special to me, so I want them to he the best they can be. tough love :wink:

Message was edited by: smellyonion

Message was edited by: smellyonion

poker11
Visitor

I live in England and still no update should I have had it by now?

smellyonion
New

I also live in the uk, I got the notification about 3 hours ago, people got in earlier but I think they update groups of tablets to not overload the servers you should get it soon.

poker11
Visitor

thank yyy

lemurville
Visitor

I manually updated via settings -> about tablet -> system update

smellyonion
New

could you do me a favour and lemme know your playstation store version?